San Francisco Bay Area Holiday Photography Sessions
Introducing ‘choose your own adventure’ holiday photo sessions
Choose between a 60 minute holiday documentary session
20 minute holiday portrait mini session
1. One Hour Holiday Documentary Mini Sessions
Select dates available – inquire for availability
If you want a bit more of an in-depth session; if you’re looking to capture the authentic nature of your family relationship; if you want to see photos that highlight your real life, then this is the session for you
- Your choice of location – anywhere within 15 miles of Alameda, CA. (Further out is ok too, just a small travel fee will be added).
- Suggested activities include family baking, cookie decorating, Pumpkin patch visit (October dates), Holiday decorating, City Adventure Day, Day at Golden Gate Park, Thanksgiving prep, and more… Full list available upon request.
- A few posed family portraits will be taken during the 60 minutes – don’t worry, we’ll make sure your holiday card is covered!
$195 session fee – includes pre-session consult reviewing location, activities, and wardrobe questions, as well as photo session. Images purchased separately.
Digital image collections begin at $495.
2. 20 minute 2021 holiday mini session
Let’s allow the spirit of the season to sweep you away while taking some fun holiday photos.
- Location options of San Francisco, Oakland, and Alameda available. Specific locations TBD.
- The intention is for the photos to be light hearted and fun – holiday dress is encouraged!
$95 session fee, which converts to a $ credit during product ordering. Images purchased separately.
Digital image collections begin at $395.
October 23rd and November 7th ONLY!
October 24th and November 6th ONLY!
San Francisco: November 14th ONLY!
Ready to get started? Scroll below to reserve your date!
20 minute holiday mini's - select your desired location
Here is an overview of the procedures I follow to ensure the safety of your family and mine:
- I am fully vaccinated and am happy to show proof of vaccination
- I will wear a mask during the entirety of our photo shoot and shoot from a distance of at least 6′ feet, if not more. If we are on your private property or where masks are not required, I am comfortable with you not being masked; however, I will still wear one for your protection.
- Any props or photo accessories used during a shoot will be sanitized and disinfected between each shoot.
- If you have come in contact with a known case of COVID-19, you must contact me immediately to reschedule your shoot.
Your health and safety (as well as that of my family’s) is my biggest priority. I will do my best to ensure the safest possible environment for our photo shoot, without diminishing the artistic quality of your images.