Thank you for taking the time to vote in the January 2020 DFP Monthly Creative Exercise. Please scroll through, review all 22 series submissions and follow the below steps:
- As stated above, there are 22 entries. Please take the time to review each series. These photographers put in a lot of effort to not only create but submit for consideration. Let’s appreciate their work 🙂
- Note your 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place series, either by series number OR series name
- Click the link at the bottom of the page
- Select your favorite series for 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place
- Click Submit at the bottom of the form. You’re all set!
Note: Please only vote ONCE. If you mess up or experience another technical difficulty, please let me know and I will delete your submission.
Also Note: Some photos are portrait orientation, but all of the photos are shown at first glance as landscape orientation. Please click into the photos so that all photos display properly.
Thank you for your time 🙂
Title: And then you arrived…
Title: I Love You Night and Day
Title: Emma, 13
Title: Hidden Treasure
Title: Wash Day
Title: Brothers – Ups and Downs
Title: Cookie Boss
Title: The Silver Tooth
Title: In the yard at dusk
Title: Wonderfully Made
Title: 13 Going on Zoloft
Title: Snow Day
Title: Winter Woods
Title: My Anxiety
Title: Where’s Lydia?
Title: A Land that has no borders
Title: When the drought breaks
Title: This is my lunch